Litchfield National Bank (NMLS# 596583) provides several home loan products to meet your individual needs.
To apply for a loan online, download and save our online mortgage application by clicking here.
This form can be securely sent back to us at the bottom of the page by clicking Browse, selecting the filled out application and clicking Submit.
Fixed-Rate Loans: Fixed-rate mortgages are written for up to 30 years and will protect you from the risk of increasing interest rates.
- No Down Payment – This is a great program for the first time home buyer or when your current home no longer meets your family’s needs. This is a 30-year fixed-rate loan used to purchase your home. Both the home and borrower must qualify under the USDA Guaranteed Rural Housing Program.
- 5% Down Payment – This fixed-rate loan program helps borrowers with the means and desire to make a small down payment while building equity faster.
- Conventional 20% Down Payment – This is a welcome part of our real estate offerings and will afford you a lower payment.
Variable-Rate Loans: Variable-rate Mortgages are written for up to 30 years with the interest rate adjusting periodically.
- Mobile Home Loan – Written for a 30 year amortization on a new double wide home and a 20 year amortization on a used double wide home.
- Home Equity Line of Credit - Our newest product at Litchfield National Bank allows homeowners to tap into their home’s equity to use any way they like.
- Short-term Construction Loan – Litchfield National Bank can turn your dream home into a reality or expand your current home to meet your needs. We’ll be glad to help with permanent financing when the time comes.
Interest rates are based on the type of loan, along with current market conditions and the term of loan, to read the disclosures click here.
Contact our Real Estate Loan Officer, Chris Perkins. She will be glad to sit down with you to discuss your needs and determine which home loan product is right for you. She will strive to provide a stress-free application process and personal service during the entire process.