Litchfield National Bank (NMLS# 596583) provides several home loan products to meet your individual needs.
To apply for a loan online, download and save our online mortgage application by clicking here.
This form can be securely sent back to us at the bottom of the page by clicking Browse, selecting the filled out application and clicking Submit.
Grants of up to $6,000: We can offer grants of up to $6,000 to help with the down payment of a new home for those who qualify. This program can be combined with any of our other offerings.
Fixed-Rate Loans: Fixed-rate mortgages are written for up to 30 years and will protect you from the risk of increasing interest rates.
- VA Loans – We are proud to offer this product for our honored veterans.
- No Down Payment – This is a great program for the first time home buyer or when your current home no longer meets your family’s needs. This is a 30-year fixed-rate loan used to purchase your home. Both the home and borrower must qualify under the USDA Guaranteed Rural Housing Program.
- First-time Home Buyer loans – This products gives first-time homebuyer’s the opportunity to purchase their home with only a 3% down payment
- 3% Down Payment – This allows certain income-eligible borrowers to purchase their home with only 3% down even if they are not a first-time homebuyer.
- 5% Down Payment – This fixed-rate loan program helps borrowers with the means and desire to make a small down payment while building equity faster.
- Conventional 20% Down Payment – This is a welcome part of our real estate offerings and will afford you a lower payment.
Variable-Rate Loans: Variable-rate Mortgages are written for up to 30 years with the interest rate adjusting periodically.
- Manufactured Home Loan – Written for a 30 year amortization on a new double wide home and a 20 year amortization on a used double wide home.
Home Equity Line of Credit - Allows homeowners to tap into their home’s equity to use any way they like. To apply for a home equity loan Click Here.
- Short-term Construction Loan – Litchfield National Bank can turn your dream home into a reality or expand your current home to meet your needs. We’ll be glad to help with permanent financing when the time comes.
Interest rates are based on the type of loan, along with current market conditions and the term of loan, to read the disclosures click here.
Contact our Real Estate Loan Officer, Rhonda Reener at (217)324-7998 or RReener@ibanklnb.com. She will be glad to sit down with you to discuss your needs and determine which home loan product is right for you. She will strive to provide a stress-free application process and personal service during the entire process.