Acting fast limits your liability for charges you didn’t authorize. Report the loss or theft of your card to the Bank as quickly as possible. Contact your branch during regular business hours or contact Shazam at this emergency number: 1-800-383-8000 24-7 for such emergencies.
- Follow up with a letter or email. Include your account number, the date and time when you noticed your card was missing, and when you first reported the loss.
- Check your card statement carefully for transactions you didn’t make. Report these transactions to the card issuer as quickly as possible. Be sure to send the letter to the address provided for billing errors.
- Check if your homeowner's or renter’s insurance policy covers your liability for card thefts. If not, some insurance companies will allow you to change your policy to include this protection.
Litchfield National is actively protecting your account with the use of the Falcon Alert System.
- Receive alerts by text or phone of suspicious transactions on your debit card.
- Automated alerts from Falcon Monitoring will either be from a short code text of 72718 or an automated phone call from 855-219-5399.
- Cardholders will be notified quickly and can react within seconds of suspected fraud.
- Temporary card blocks by Falcon can be removed if the transaction is confirmed by the cardholder as legitimate.
- Falcon Fraud Monitoring services are offered free for all of our Debit Card customers.
If you notice an unauthorized purchase on your account, report it by calling us. We will review your account with you to verify recent activity and initiate a dispute for the unauthorized transaction(s). If necessary, we may also block the card to prevent additional unauthorized transactions and have a new card issued to you.